Our conferences are all online
Our conferences are 100% online. That means that if you plan to participate, you will need to have the resources to be able to participate. Having a fast internet connection and the ability to see/hear/communicate with others is paramount.
Our presentations and our networking are run on two different platforms (for now). The requirements for two way communication capability is more stringent. Please see below.
Presentation system recommendations
- Laptop or Desktop running macOS 10.7 or later, or Windows 7 or later
- Google Chrome browser
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
The requirements for networking are a bit more stringent since it requires a two-way communication capability. In addition to the Presentation system recommendations listed above, we recommend:
- Microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Tablets or smartphones are NOT recommended